Amphenol LTW at Light + Building 2016 in Frankfurt, Germany
March 1, 2016
Amphenol LTW (ALTW) prides itself on being an interconnect solutions provider - delivering state-of-the-art systems and products to the Lighting industry at Light + Building 2016.
Light + Building 2016
13 - 18 March, 2016
Hall 9.0, Stand E85
ALTW's "Intelligent Pre-Cabling System" (IPCS) is the sensible choice and solution for your LED lighting infrastructure requirements; for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Virtually zero waste
- Fool-proof plug and play
- Low maintenance cost
- Low cost of ownership
- No prior training required
- Effective schedule control tool
- Simplistic and minimalistic design
- Reduced labor force in installation
- Significant installation time and cost reduction
- Available for AC, DC, or hybrid solutions
- Compliant to various fire and safety regulations
Available utilizing a wide selection of Amphenol LTW's interconnect products, IPCS provides key advantages such as long life and minimal maintenance. It serves architects and designers with peace of mind allowing them the freedom to create and innovate lighting wonders.