- Meets the IEEE 802.3ap v3.2 10GBASE-KR standard with margin
- De-skewed differential pairs
- Secondary routing channels significantly lower backplane costs
- 4-Pair XCede Stacker available in heights from 15 up to 44mm
Highest Density To Meet Challenging Design Requirements
- Offering today’s highest linear density of 82 differential pairs per inch, the XCede product family meets the true high density needs of architectures with multiple front or rear fabric slots and blade systems with cooling straight through the backplane.
Proven Reliability of Press-Fit Attachment with Improved Impedance Performance
- A new short compliant pin fits a 17.7mil finish hole size (0.55mm drill) and allows deeper back drilling and dual diameter vias to enhance the return loss performance of the footprints. Midplanes with shared vias can also be thinner.
- The XCede backplane connector system provides mechanical longevity and ruggedness required by today’s systems. Wide shield contacts feature a stiffness enhancing rib and are advanced well ahead of the signals for “drag your finger across” robustness.
Contact Amphenol Medical Solutions
Please complete this form to have an Amphenol Medical Solutions representative contact you with additional information.